The craziness that is February is almost over! It’s been a very busy month, but I still managed to post a couple reviews. I’m hoping to do some catching up in March and to get back to my usual posting schedule, but we shall see what happens. 🙂
- [4 Feb] The Shadowy Horses by Susanna Kearsley
- [10 Feb] Dying Inside by Robert Silverberg
- [12 Feb] The Angel by Tiffany Reisz
- [17 Feb] The King's Peace by Jo Walton
- [23 Feb] Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
In other news, I’ve started taking singing lessons. I used to love to sing when I was younger, and I would sing any time I had the chance …in the car, school choral groups, the church choir, etc. Since moving to the DC area (almost 9 years ago, although it doesn’t seem like nearly that long), I’ve fallen out of it except for the occasional karaoke night. So far I’m loving the lessons, and it’s great to be able to work on technique.