Welcome to my rabbit hole. It’s actually quite cozy.
I created Books Without Any Pictures after my friends told me that I shouldn’t spend so much time talking about books while at bars.
If you love to read about wizards and lizards and starships and fae, then you’ve come to the right place. And if sci-fi and fantasy aren’t your cup of tea, I review the occasional historical fiction as well.
- I’m a digital librarian.
- I’m rarely seen without a cup of tea.
- I enjoy getting into mischief.
- I have a thing for Khal Drogo.
Things you could overhear in my apartment if you were a fly on the wall. Before I swat you with my supersonic flyswatter, that is.
- an argument over whether or not kale smoothies are sinful. I still maintain that they are sinfully delicious.
- “…no, it’s okay, the unicorn did not get raped. People just wanted to rape her.”
- *tearful sobs* “Oh no Grace, what’s wrong?!” “My favorite character just died.”
- “…his name is KHAL Drogo, not CARL Drogo, Goddammit!”
- “Gimme back my tuppence!”