Over the past month, I read and reviewed the following books:
- [3 Apr] Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
- [6 Apr] The Guild of Assassins by Anna Kashina
- [10 Apr] Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
- [13 Apr] Acorna by Anne McCaffrey, Margaret Ball
- [17 Apr] To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
- [20 Apr] Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan
May reading plans:
When I stop being in a fog of allergies and/or allergy meds, I’m planning on writing reviews for the books that I read in the past week or two: Kabu Kabu by Nnedi Okorafor and Half a King by Joe Abercrombie. I’m also in the middle of several books right now that I’m hoping to finish: Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios, Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen, and Oathkeeper by J.F. Lewis. If all of that works out, I’d be very happy.
I’m also (barring unforseen work conflicts) planning on going to Book Expo at the end of May. It’s the last year that it’ll be in NYC before going back to the pre-recession schedule with different cities each year. I’m very excited to go, and sad that it’ll be changing, because I love having an excuse to spend time in New York, and it’s very convenient for me to get to. Anybody else planning on going? If so, we should meet up!