November was a productive blogging month for me. I was able to read and review the following books:
- [5 Nov] The Tears of the Rose by Jeffe Kennedy
- [10 Nov] Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer
- [12 Nov] Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
- [17 Nov] The Beauty by Aliya Whitely
- [19 Nov] The Tree of Water by Elizabeth Haydon
- [24 Nov] The Jewel by Amy Ewing
- [26 Nov] There Once Lived a Mother Who Loved Her Children, Until They Moved Back In: Three Novellas About Family by Ludmilla Petrushevskaya
- [28 Nov] She Nailed a Stake Through His Head: Tales of Biblical Terror by Catherynne Valente, Christi Krug, Daniel Kaysen, Elissa Malcohn, Gerri Lean, Lyda Morehouse, Romie Stott, Stephen M Wilson, Tim Lieder
Looking back at the reading challenges that I signed up for at the beginning of the year, I’ve found that I’ve made considerable progress towards my goals, with the exception of the TBR Challenge, which involved reading books that had been on your TBR pile at the start of the year. I’ve currently read 8/12 books, and so I’m going to spend the early part of December trying to play catch-up. I won’t be terribly bummed out if I don’t complete the challenge, as it’s all for fun anyway, but I’d like to try.
And speaking of reading challenges… expect a sign-up post soon for the 2015 Series Reading Challenge. I’ve never hosted a challenge before, but I think it will be a lot of fun and want to give it a try. You are all welcome to join me!