Hi everyone! It’s day four into the Bout of Books Readathon, and I’m making significant progress toward my goals.
- Necessary Errors by Caleb Cain, 472 pages
- The Dragon’s Path by Daniel Abraham, 557 pages (Kindle)
- Choose Your Weapon by Sarah Rodriguez Pratt, 295 pages
- Summer and Bird by Karen Catmull, page 180/384
One of Today’s mini-challenges is the Book Road Trip over at In Wonderland. The challenge is to list 5-10 places you’d like to visit and a book that’s set in each country. Here’s what I came up with.
- The Czech Republic – Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
- New Orleans – Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende
- France – The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson
- England – The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau
- Russia – Deathless by Catherynne Valente
- Mexico – The Earthquake Machine by Mary P. Lowry