August has been a busy month, but I managed to squeeze in a good deal of reading before the start of the semester. Here’s what I read/reviewed this month:
- “White Raven: The Sword of the Northern Ancestors” by Irina Lopatina
- “House of Shadows” by Rachel Neumeier
- “The Iron Witch” by Karen Mahoney
- “The Iron Wyrm Affair” by Lilith Saintcrow
- “The Great Secret” by L. Ron Hubbard
- “Fifty Shades of Grey” by E. L. James
- “The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms” by N. K. Jemisin
- “Fifty Shames of Earl Grey” by Andrew Shaffer
During August my blog hit the milestone of reaching more than 50,000 overall views. I want to thank all of you for making it possible; when I started blogging, I never thought that anyone would read what I had to say.
September’s going to be a busy month. The new semester has begun, and this time I’m taking classes on Archival Management and IT in Libraries. I’m scheduled to participate in two blog tours toward the end of the month. One is of Alex Bledsoe’s pirate novel entitled “The Wake of the Bloody Angel,” and the other is of Giles Christian’s “Blood Eye,” which is a fantasy novel about Vikings. I’m looking forward to reading both titles!
September is also the start of R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VII, hosted by Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings, which will involve reading gothic/horror/spooky fiction, as well as some readalongs. See RIP VII: Intro Post & Reading Pool for a basic idea of what I’m hoping to read over the next two months.
What are your reading plans for the upcoming month?