Yesterday concludes the sixth annual Once Upon a Time Challenge, hosted by Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings.
This challenge is special to me because last year’s Once Upon a Time was the first reading challenge that I ever participated in.
Even though I didn’t read as much this year as I had initially planned, the Once Upon a Time Challenge introduced me to many new bloggers and books, making it a complete success!
I had initially planned on reading some short stories, but I ran out of time. Here are the books that I did manage to read:
1. “The Wood Wife” by Terri Windling
2. “Winter Rose” by Patricia McKillip
4. “Chalice” by Robin McKinley
5. “The Lies of Locke Lamora” by Scott Lynch
6. “Elantris” by Brandon Sanderson
7. “Wings of Wrath” by C. S. Friedman
8. “Mistborn: The Final Empire” by Brandon Sanderson
9. “Seraphina” by Rachel Hartman
10. “The Court of the Air” by Stephen Hunt
11. “Red Seas Under Red Skies” by Scott Lynch
12. “Bitterblue” by Kristin Cashore
13. “Neverwhere” by Neil Gaiman
A big thanks to everyone who made Once Upon a Time such a memorable experience!